CUNA DE PIEDRA, Monterrey, Mexico
Made with Mexican heirloom cacao and ingredients like Slow Food Ark of Taste protected salt, a rare strain of hibiscus, and of course Mezcal, Cuna de Piedra is an homage to the land, traditions, and people of Mexico. Throughout most of history Mexico’s indigenous civilizations have shaped cacao culture. Now it is only fitting to see one of the most inspiring products on the global market arise from this Cuna de Piedra, or “cradle of stone.”
- 100% grown and made in Mexico.
- Cuna de Piedra is a group of Mexicans who are passionate about cacao. Their mission is to raise the quality of life of everyone involved in the process, from those who grow and harvest the land, to those who consume their bars.
- Cuna de Piedra is an homage to Mexican cacao. The undying admiration for what is their own moves them to honor and praise it in everything they do.
- Each one of Cuna de Piedra's chocolates is a reflection of the best lesson Mother Nature has taught us: good things take time, but they are worth waiting for.
- Cuna de Piedra deal directly with those who are in contact with the land, and they only work with those who grow, harvest and ferment in the same place, in that way they ensure that their allies get the highest pay for what their own land provides them.
- Their dream is that this practice increases among those who harvest cacao, and that they, through Cuna de Piedra, can be able to support them so they can continue with their millenary legacy.