To’ak Alchemy Amazon and Pacific 4-pack
Discover two of Ecuador’s most unique and biodiverse archipelagos on Earth.
The Amazon and Pacific 4-pack contains the Rainforest Nuts, Salprieta Peanuts, Umami Tucupí and Amazonian Ants.
EU VAT Tax (estimated) included. Final EU VAT is calculated at checkout upon confirmation of your country of residence. Shipping calculated at checkout.Brand: To'ak, To'ak Alchemy
SKU: TOAK-ALCH2 Category: Chocolate Bars Tag: 40-70% cacao
Product info request
Be the first to review “To’ak Alchemy Amazon and Pacific 4-pack” Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
About the Brand
TO'AK, Quito, Ecuador
To’ak exclusively produces small-batch editions of single-origin Ecuadorian dark chocolate, with an emphasis on terroir, heirloom genetics, and cask-aging. To’ak prides itself on being the first tree-to-bar chocolate maker to comprehensively explore the science and the art of aging dark chocolate. To’ak’s mission is to transform the way that the world experiences dark chocolate, elevating its making and tasting onto the level of vintage wine and aged whisky.
- Known as the most expensive chocolate in the world, To’ak Chocolate was born in 2007 from the minds of Jerry Toth and Carl Schweizer.
- Made from bean to bar in Ecuador, To’ak Chocolate is sourced exclusively from cacao pods that match the morphological and color profile of heirloom Nacional cacao referenced from DNA testing. This cacao was awarded the Heirloom designation from the Heirloom Cacao Preservation Fund in 2016.
- From the exclusive quality of the chocolate to its exquisite packaging, To’ak Chocolate offers the most luxurious craft chocolate experience from purchasing to unwrapping, and finally savoring. In their most iconic chocolate bars, connoisseurs are presented with a precious wooden box, tasting instructions and tools.
- To’ak has been the continuous recipient of press releases, media exposure and dedicated articles for its bold price tag, always justified by craftsmanship, ethical sourcing, high-quality raw materials, long ageing processes and unparallel packaging.
- All To’ak Chocolate bars are aged in barrels of whisky, tequila, sherry or bourbon, so that the cocoa nibs can absorb the enchanting aromas of these liquors without the alcohol.
- To’ak works hand-in-hand with a small group of cacao growers in Piedra de Plata and pays them the highest price per pound in all of Ecuador.
The To'ak range
Formerly known as Art Series To’ak has never been satisfied with simply making chocolate. Masters Series is a collaboration with prominent Ecuadorian artists. We're thrilled to introduce To'ak's second Masters Series edition—their most valuable chocolate to date. In collaboration with esteemed Ecuadorian artist Enriquestuardo, they have created this rare edition of dark chocolate to connect to Ecuador’s ancient traditions while celebrating a treasure that transcends time. This is their most sublime chocolate expression yet. Their 78% Duality Blend has matured for eight years, drawing out a delicate yet complex flavor profile of buttery caramel, plum honey, and cashew. The chocolate is enclosed in an elegant wooden box made of sustainably sourced Spanish Elm wood. Product Inclusions • 50 g bar of single-origin heirloom dark chocolate • Limited edition print • Certificate of authenticity • Artistic presentation box • Wooden presentation case • Tasting utensil • Tasting plate • 60 page color guide
Formerly known as Origin To'ak's original award-winning packaging. Each bar is presented in a handcrafted wood box that has the individual bar number engraved on the back. The box includes proprietary tasting utensils and a 60-page booklet that tells the story of its provenance and provides a guide to dark chocolate tasting. This flagship range makes the perfect gift for the person who has everything. Product Inclusions • 50g bar of single-origin heirloom dark chocolate • Artistic presentation box • Wooden presentation case • Tasting utensil • 60 page color guide
The same amazing chocolate packaged in a slimmer eco-friendly presentation. Each bar is accompanied by a mini tasting guide. This new addition is perfect for gifting, dinner parties or an intimate night between you and a bar of To’ak chocolate.
To'ak's mini bar selection offers the chocolate lover a way to try a range of To’ak editions in one elegant presentation.
Formerly known as T. cacao To'ak's range of premium drinking cacao and drinking chocolate powders. T.cacao Everyday is a single ingredient (100% cacao) powder that is your alternative to coffee. It has a smooth chocolatey flavor profile, is packed with antioxidants, and is naturally powered with Theobromine, a better form of energy than caffeine. T.cacao Classic is the finest and most indulgent drinking chocolates available.
Alchemy is the newest and most ambitious creation by To’ak. Art, nature, and ancient traditions fused into imaginatively flavored chocolate bars that redefine the boundaries between food, culture, and ecological awareness. The recipes are each drawn from the rare ingredients and culinary traditions of four of the most unique ecosystems on the planet: the Amazon rainforest, Andes mountains, Pacific coast, and Galapagos Islands. Recipes are designed in collaboration with world-renowned food educator and culinary alchemist, Charles Michel. Ingredients are sourced from small family farms and community cooperatives committed to preserving ancestral foods and endangered biomes. Each package features artwork from some of the most innovative and promising young artists in the region.
Warm weather warning
Warm weather warningWhen daily temperatures exceed 24 ºC, we STRONGLY suggest selecting the warm weather shipping option for your order at the cart or checkout page. (free shipping includes warm weather packaging if needed) Help protect your order! We are not responsible for melted chocolate - please see our Delivery and payment conditions for more details.
€4,71 incl. EU VAT
€55,00 incl. EU VAT
€65,00 incl. EU VAT
€3,53 incl. EU VAT
There are no reviews yet.