Starting from fine cacao, Chocolate Tree meticulously conducts the entire bean-to-bar process to bring out the best possible flavors from their raw materials. No added vanilla or lecithin, but only the authent ic flavors of the places of origin combined with mouth-watering inclusions: 100% Black Belize bar, a perfect choice for sugar-free lifestyles; 55% Vegan Coconut and Hazelnut (Gianduja), delicious dairy-free options; Whisky Nibs, Mezcal, Pisco Sour and Rum Pineapple Coconut for the pala tes that love alcohol.
Whisky Nibs (70% dark)
€7,12 incl. EU VAT
Rare cacao nibs from the Marañón canyon in Peru soaked in a premium single malt from Islay, a Scottish Hebridean island producing whisky famous for its strong peaty notes. Once the whisky has evaporated from the nibs they are blended with chocolate made from the same origin.
EU VAT Tax (estimated) included. Final EU VAT is calculated at checkout upon confirmation of your country of residence. Shipping calculated at checkout.Brand: Chocolate Tree
Cacao beans, cane sugar, Peruvian cocoa butter, Peruvian cacao nibs (10%), single malt Islay whisky (1%).
|Dimensions||10 × 14 × 0,9 cm|
|Type of chocolate||
Dark (inclusions/ flavored)
Dairy Free, Soy Free, Direct Trade, Vegan
Be the first to review “Whisky Nibs (70% dark)” Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
CHOCOLATE TREE, Dunbar, Scotland, UK
The Scottish chocolate makers like to find the boundaries of and this is how they regularly come up with new, exciting flavour combinations. But they will never compromise on quality and ethics. If you have a Chocolate Tree bar you can be assured that all the ingredients are top-notch, from the carefully selected organic cocoa to the sugar.
- Near the breezy coast of Dunbar in Scotland, chocolate makers and life partners Alastair and Friederike Gower have been crafting bean-to-bar chocolate since 2012.
- The Chocolate Tree company was founded when the craft bean-to-bar chocolate movement in Europe was just getting started, making them one of the pioneers.
- Venezuela, Peru and Belize are their preferred choices of origin for dark
chocolate bars that range from 70% up to 100% cacao.
- Their mission is to create fine flavor chocolate whilst protecting biodiversity and rewarding farmers with a high price for their cacao. Chocolate Tree donates 1% of their annual sales to environmental nonprofits.
- Chocolate Tree inclusion bars have gained them international fame, and among the most appreciated we find the Whisky Nibs, the Chai Spice and the Hazelnut (Gianduja) bars.
- Alastair and Friederike like to travel often to South and Central America to personally meet the farmers that produce their cacao. You will also find them at renowned chocolate festivals and events around the world showcasing their chocolate and enlarging their fanbase.
- Not only bean-to-bar chocolate, but Chocolate Tree also offers a rich assortment of varied goods, from Organic Chocolate Bars made with cacao liquor from Peru and a wide range of visually stunning inclusions, to Specialty Hot Chocolate bags perfect to bring fine chocolate flavors inside professional kitchens.
The Chocolate Tree range
This collection includes visually stunning works of edible art carefully crafted in small batches starting from organic cacao liquor from Peru. With the addition of classic and innovative flavors, this is the perfect selection to satisfy every taste. From the fresh Raspberry, Ginger and Peppermint bars to the rich Coffee & Hazelnuts, Super Nuts and Bramble & Cardamom bars, these pieces of artwork make it for mouth-watering displays.
With a brand new 100% environmentally friendly packaging, the Hot Chocolate range gives a twist to the classic cup with 70% Mexico Aztec Spice, 70% Peru Dark Chocolate and 45% Milk Chocolate flakes.
There are no reviews yet.